Thursday, February 10, 2011

P^3 poker, prop bet, photos

Finally getting back into the swing of things.

The eight hour days seem to go by quicker, I'm panicking and miss-clicking a lot less while multi-tabling. Im extremely happy how things are going.  At the start of the year I said I wasn't going to play as much as last year. However, I am really loving it right now and I hope I can continue to get the volume in. I'm aiming for 800 games a week, ~90% 180 mans. With that amount of volume, the swings will go by quicker and it will be rare to see a losing month. Biran arrives back from China on Monday. Looking forward to seeing and spending time with her. We will be on the hunt of a place to rent, hopefully some baller pad, but more likely a run-down, moist cardboard-like structure.

So, with much of my time invested with Biran, and house hunting, the rest will be grinding the 180 mans. I have a propbet with one of  my buddies and Pocarr student, Look4Waldo. It is extremely high stakes because the loser of the prop bet will have to have this pic as an avatar for a whole month.


Definitely gives us motivation to play. Your going down Steve! i hope..

 ********
more photos from Macau







2 comments:

  1. Gawd, you should def. win this prop bet, cause this picture scares me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the twilight saga, so Im gonna hate you when you lose. waldo all the way!!

    ReplyDelete